Definition

Shelly·Things

[Shel-ee. Things]
–noun
1. Wild, Ambitious, Determined, Half-Baked, Passionate & Adventurous, THINGS!

Friday, November 11, 2011

Shelly Thing #69

OK, so I am going to take a minute to apologize for my absence... I have been one Busy Shelly!  New things have fallen into my lap and I have been so grateful for them.  I started a second job, with some cool nifty photogs at a Portrait Photography Studio and I am having a blast!  It consumes more of my free time but who doesn't love fulfilling their Passion while making some dough in the mix?  If said you didn't Love it... I might ask what was wrong with you lol cause it's pretty cool! I started a personal journey and have been quite successful at it.. I am going to toot my own horn and pat myself on the back because I know that anything that I put my mind to because I want it that bad, I AM going to the Achieve it!! I haven't failed myself yet and I am never going to ;) I am on a roll!  Things are looking up in Shelly's World!  I AM SHELLY, HEAR ME ROAR! LOL continuing on... can you tell I have been in an excellent mood? lol  So for now I will keep you all posted, via Social Network... where ever you can catch me :) Happy Friday, Happy Veterans Day! Thank You to all the vets who have given us Freedom!



No comments:

Post a Comment