Definition

Shelly·Things

[Shel-ee. Things]
–noun
1. Wild, Ambitious, Determined, Half-Baked, Passionate & Adventurous, THINGS!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Shelly Things #72

Happy New Year Everybody! Happy 2012, Happy Birthday To ME! 

The holidays mean something much different to me, besides the obvious family times that really make it special.  It truly is the end of the year for me.  Christmas, New Years and poof My Birthday January 2nd.  It's the end of an age and the beginning of the new and it's so close to new years so it's kinda cool.  When I was younger I used to want a different Birthday month.. Only because I was nervous that it was so close to Christmas I'd get jipped from gifts, and then we ALWAYS went back to school the day of my birthday from vacation... it was a bummer then.  I know I don't have a special day to look forward to in the middle of the summer but what the Heck, I'll drink to anything.  Happy "It's Thursday and I was on time to work today" is just fine by me.  My Holidays were great and I hope all of you had a wonderful time as well.  If you have a resolution in mind, take small steps and make it happen! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment